I’m available on most weekdays, to answer any queries and to provide no-obligation quotes. The best way to contact me is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It would be very helpful if, when you contact me to talk about a potential project, you provide the following information:
- The title and subject/genre of the project
- The total number of words
- The format the project is to be marked up in, e.g. Word with tracked changes
- Your preferred date for work to start
- The preferred deadline for completion of work
- A sample of the project, preferably from the middle of the text
- Confirmation of any editorial processes that have been undertaken, e.g. development editing.
It will save us both lots of time if I have the above information early on in our correspondence. I aim to respond to emails within 24 hours.